RonFFS

12/18/2006 3:39:00 PM

Is it possible to call from one workbook, subroutines in other workbooks; if
so could you give me a code example.

many thanks
Ronffs
2 Answers

Bob Phillips

Application.Run "'another book2.xls'!test_msgbox"

--
---
HTH

Bob

"RonFFS" <RonFFS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to call from one workbook, subroutines in other workbooks;
> if
> so could you give me a code example.
>
> many thanks
> Ronffs

RonFFS

HTH - yes it did; thanks - and thanks for the speedy reply. I could not find
this information under "VBA Help"