NickP

12/18/2006 11:19:00 AM

Hi there,

Looking at the object library documentation for Excel it suggests that I
would be able to use EMF as an export format for a chart object in a
spreadsheet. This makes sense to me as surely its in EMF format anyway,
unfortunately it seems to fail...

Is EMF a supported format for exporting charts? If not what are the
supported formats?

Many thanks in advance.

Nick.

1 Answer

NickP

Okay, just found this...

"Take a look at Stephen Bullen's Excel page at
http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/D... where you will find a download
called PastePicture.zip which shows (amongst other things) exactly how
to save a chart as an EMF."