joecrabtree

12/18/2006 11:18:00 AM

To all,

I have a workbook with lots of charts, chart1, chart 2 etc. I want to
write a macro that will just save all the charts to another workbook.
Is this possible?

Thanks

Regards

Joseph Crabtree

2 Answers

joecrabtree

Hi

The charts are on seperate sheets, labelled chart1, chart 2 etc.

I want the charts only.

Thanks

Joseph Crabtree

On Dec 18, 12:37 pm, John Bundy <JohnBu...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> There could be multiple ways to do this, a little more information will help.
> Are the charts imbedded in a sheet or are they on seperate pages? Do you want
> the charts only or the pages also (if they are embedded).
> --
> -John
> Please rate when your question is answered to help us and others know what
> is helpful.
>

> "joecrabtree" wrote:
> > To all,
>
> > I have a workbook with lots of charts, chart1, chart 2 etc. I want to
> > write a macro that will just save all the charts to another workbook.
> > Is this possible?
>
> > Thanks
>
> > Regards
>
> > Joseph Crabtree- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

Tom Ogilvy

Sub CopyCharts()
Charts.Copy
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "C:\Data\Mycharts.xls"
ActiveWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End Sub

--