DanH

12/18/2006 7:29:00 AM

I have been writing a VBA code called Auto_Open which runs as I open my excel
document. I would like to hide this code with a password so that other
people do not see it or edit it. How do I hide this with a password?

Thank you
Danielle
2 Answers

Martin Fishlock

In the VBA editor open Tools|VBA Project Properties... and select the
protection tab and set as desired.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock

"danh" wrote:

> I have been writing a VBA code called Auto_Open which runs as I open my excel
> document. I would like to hide this code with a password so that other
> people do not see it or edit it. How do I hide this with a password?
>
> Thank you
> Danielle

DanH

Thanks for your help.