microsoft.public.excel.programming

on error don't resume next?

Albert

12/18/2006 5:46:00 AM

Hi.
I have a procedure that uses "On Error Resume Next" at the beginning of the
procedure. However, I don't want the procedure to pass by errors after a
certain point. Is there a way to tell vba to "on error dont resume next"? In
other words, is there a way to cancel the "on error resume next" within a
procedure?
Thanks,
Albert C.
1 Answer

NickHK

Albert,
On Error GoTo 0

Check the help for "On Error Statement".

NickHK