microsoft.public.excel.programming

Linking Excel-areas to word-documents

Eirik Sævareid

12/17/2006 10:15:00 PM

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I am writing a thesis where I
want to link som tables in Excel to a word-document (to avoid updating in
the word-document if changes are done in the Excel-sheet).

How can I do this ?

All help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Eirik Saevareid

1 Answer

Fredrik E. Nilsen

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:15:17 +0100, "Eirik Sævareid"
<eiriksa@frisurf.no> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I am writing a thesis where I
>want to link som tables in Excel to a word-document (to avoid updating in
>the word-document if changes are done in the Excel-sheet).
>
>How can I do this ?
>
>All help is greatly appreciated.

Copy the tables in Excel, switch to Word, click Edit -> Paste special
-> Link.

--
mvh
Fredrik E. Nilsen