microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chart macro okay but sometimes ends by moving to a new location?

James A

12/17/2006 12:02:00 AM

I created several macros to change the "scale" in my charts. It changes the
scale fine but occasionally it finishes by moving to a new location? This is
obviously very frustrating, any ideas why its doing this and how I can fix it?

James A
1 Answer

Jon Peltier

Hard to tell what may be happening without seeing some code.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions