Scott Lindner

I would like to know if it is possible to make controls in VBA form look
like XP controls ?

thanks a lot,

Al.
4 Answers

JLGWhiz

And as an example, you mean what?

"--== Alain ==--" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to make controls in VBA form look
> like XP controls ?
>
> thanks a lot,
>
> Al.

Scott Lindner

I was thinking about buttons look, frame look...

JLGWhiz wrote:
> And as an example, you mean what?
>
> "--== Alain ==--" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to know if it is possible to make controls in VBA form look
>> like XP controls ?
>>
>> thanks a lot,
>>
>> Al.

JLGWhiz

All of the controls that can be added to a UserForm from the ControlToolBox
have properties which can be set at design time. You can set the background
and foreground colors, make them transparent, raise or sink the borders, etc.
This can all be done in the properties window in the Visual Basic Editor
which is accessed by pressing F11 and then inserting a UserForm to begin the
process. For more information, type UserForm in the search box of the VBA
Help then select a topic of interest.

"--== Alain ==--" wrote:

> I was thinking about buttons look, frame look...
>
> JLGWhiz wrote:
> > And as an example, you mean what?
> >
> > "--== Alain ==--" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I would like to know if it is possible to make controls in VBA form look
> >> like XP controls ?
> >>
> >> thanks a lot,
> >>
> >> Al.

JLGWhiz

You might find some useful information at this site also:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(office.11).aspx