microsoft.public.excel.programming

Printing form with .printform leaves out headline (caption) on pri

Ove

12/15/2006 9:43:00 PM

Hi
on my userform I use 10 frames to group output data to improve reading.

But, when printing the userform by using xxx.printform the headline (the
caption property) of the frames do not show on the print. The frames show
however.
The printing is just done by a Commandbutton on my form:

Private Sub pr_Click()
'
UserForm2.printform
'
End Sub

Is there some other better way to print the Userform and getting visable
frame headlines?

Is it possible to draw lines or boxes on a userform except by the Frame
control ?

Hopefull for answer, while I'm a VBA newbie.
Best regards/ Ove / Sweden