kevin

12/15/2006 8:30:00 PM

I have a workbook that I saved as a webpage.
It has 5 or 6 tabs in it.
Some of the tabs have a lot of data and take a bit to load.
I created a link to just one of the HTM pages to open just one tab but it
still opens the whole workbook and doesnt even select that page.

If I paste the URL in it does it fine, but linked from another page it
doesnt work.

Any Ideas??
2 Answers

John Bundy

Did some searching and this is what I have found so far, see if this is your
issue.
--
-John
is helpful.

"Kevin" wrote:

> I have a workbook that I saved as a webpage.
> It has 5 or 6 tabs in it.
> Some of the tabs have a lot of data and take a bit to load.
> I created a link to just one of the HTM pages to open just one tab but it
> still opens the whole workbook and doesnt even select that page.
>
> If I paste the URL in it does it fine, but linked from another page it
> doesnt work.
>
> Any Ideas??

John Bundy

Link might be nice :)