microsoft.public.excel.programming

Moving rows with out removing from range

None

12/15/2006 4:47:00 PM

Rather than cut and paste rows, if there a way to select a range
of row and just move them up or down a set number of rows? The Pseudo
code below gives an idea of the context of what I am doing. The * line
is the one in question

Compare code
IF need to move up THEN
SELECT Rows for this Record.
*MOVE SELECTED Range up or down # of rows. *
END IF
Select Current

I asked this question previously and someone posted the Cut and
insert rows method; however, after testing it will not work. The rows
being moved are part of a ranged and cutting removes them from the
data range for that sheet. For some reason all the cells in the range
are removed as well.
1 Answer

None

NM I got it to wok as I wanted it to. Thanks!