microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: OleObject really embedded in cell - not as shape overlay

Jon Peltier

12/15/2006 2:15:00 PM

Any object added to a worksheet is placed in a drawing layer above (in front
of) the worksheet cells. The add-in you mention may appear to put objects
into the cells, but it does not. It may give this effect by carefully sizing
and positioning the object, then selecting Move and Copy With Cells (Format
Object > Properties tab), which in VBA is Object.Placement = xlMoveAndSize.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions