microsoft.public.excel.programming

VBA Syntax to :select" or activate a module in Project Explorer

xlmastermacro

Using a macro to save certain modules displayed in Project Explorer.

Yey I cannot figure out the VBA code to "activate" those different
ThisWorkBook modules so that I can issuse the command hisWorkBook.Save
= all done with VBA.

TIA

EagleOne

1 Answer

xlmastermacro

For those wishing to save your .xla files using VBE, the following
worked for me:

Workbooks("YourAddin.xla").Activate
Workbooks("YourAddin.xla").IsAddin = False
Workbooks("YourAddin.xla").Save
Workbooks("YourAddin.xla").IsAddin = True

Dennis