joecrabtree

12/15/2006 9:50:00 AM

To all,

I have a macro that imports some data from a text file, and then
produces a graph of the data. I then save only the graph, and
associated worksheet ( i.e. the data ) as a seperate file. I use the
command 'Save as' to save the file.

When I do this it obviously closes the original file, and leaves the
user looking at the saved as file. Is there anyway I can keep my
original workbook (DATA.xls) open, while saving the file. So that the
user can then continue to use the workbook (DATA.xls) without any
interuption?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Regards

Joseph Crabtree