microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can i Bunch a Many Macros & put them into a Single File

Akash

12/15/2006 6:11:00 AM

Dear Sir,

I had heared about Add Inns Functions.

Can you hap me in this reagrds. I want to know how to put all the
macros in one place & how to call them and how to create Add Ins.

Awaiting for your reply

Regards

Akash

1 Answer

John Bundy

Check these out:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?k....

See also Jan Karel Pieterse's comprehensive tutorial at:

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/DistributeM...

--
-John
is helpful.