microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: Create pivot table with VB

Debra Dalgleish

12/15/2006 4:43:00 AM

You can use the current region of the first cell on Sheet1, e.g.:

Dim rngData As Range
Set rngData = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").CurrentRegion

ActiveWorkbook.PivotCaches.Add(SourceType:=xlDatabase, _
SourceData:=rngData).CreatePivotTable TableDestination:="", _
TableName:="PivotTable1"

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures