microsoft.public.excel.programming

Delete cells where value is 0

keri

12/14/2006 9:56:00 PM

I have a range of cells where the values are in time format mm:ss.000
Some of the cells will have values, some will be 00.00.000.

I need to either;

Empty all cells where the value is 00.00.000 (so a min formula on a
column will work)
Or but criteria in a min formula so that it doesn't return 00.00.000 as
the minimum value in the column.

The problem I am having is that excel recognises all of my values as
less than 1, even the ones that have a value eg. 12.12.345

Thanks

1 Answer

theSquirrel

Have you tried doing comparisons like value > 0?

Since the values you are parsing are formatted like times, Excel is
probably evaluating them with their serial time equivelent. (12:00 =
0.5)

theSquirrel