comp.lang.python

Some PyCon videos won't play

Lee Harr

3/13/2010 4:23:00 PM

I am having a great time watching videos from PyCon. Thanks to
everyone who presented, and to those who did such a great job
putting the videos up at: http://pyco...

My trouble is that, although most of the videos play perfectly,
there are a few that refuse to play at all. Like:

Python 101
http://pyco...file/3322312/

Using Python to Create Robotic Simulations for Planetary Exploration
http://pyco...file/3332780/

Saturday Morning Lightning talks
http://pyco...file/3264041/

Is anyone else having trouble with these?

https://signup.live.com/signup.asp...
1 Answer

niels.ellegaard

Lee Harr <missive@hotmail.com> writes:

> I am having a great time watching videos from PyCon. Thanks to
> everyone who presented, and to those who did such a great job
> putting the videos up at: http://pyco...
>
> My trouble is that, although most of the videos play perfectly,
> there are a few that refuse to play at all. Like:

I also had problems playing some of the videos (using gnash), but if you
press "files and links", then you can download the talk as an ogv
file. Furthermore blip.tv provides an rss-feed with ogv-files for
each channel on their site.

http://pyco...rss

Thanks to the pycon people for putting all their nice videos on the web.

Niels