BillyJ

6/18/2016 4:13:00 PM

I asked in previous posts but nobody got the message.

What are the names of the compiler and linker and whatever else is used
to build an .EXE so I can see if I can determine if they are the same
version.

And how do I determine what version each is, including the vbruntime.
1 Answer

mm

"BillyJ" <BJ@Noplace.com> escribió en el mensaje
>I asked in previous posts but nobody got the message.
>
> What are the names of the compiler and linker and whatever else is used to
> build an .EXE so I can see if I can determine if they are the same
> version.
>
> And how do I determine what version each is, including the vbruntime.

My question:

If you compile on a PC and the exe runs fine, and then move the same exe to
the other PC, does it run fine of it fails?
And the opposite also.

If both exes fail in the same PC, you can discard a problem with the
compiler/linker and just trace it to the runtime.

There are to thing you can do:
1) Do your homework.
2) Keep rubbing the Aladdin lamp.