microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: New workbook / 3 sheets

Ken

12/14/2006 5:43:00 PM

JT

I don't know if it qualifies as being programmatic, but, under Tools -
Option, there is a selection for "Sheets in a new book" near the middle
of the form.

Ken

Norfolk, Va

JT wrote:
> Is there was way to programmaticly ensure there are 3 sheets whenever you add
> a new workbook?
>
> Thanks for the help....
> --
> JT

1 Answer

Jim Thomlinson

You should probably set the setting back the way you found it...

dim lngSheets as long
lngsheets = Application.SheetsInNewWorkbook
Application.SheetsInNewWorkbook = 16
Application.Workbooks.Add
Application.SheetsInNewWorkbook = lngsheets
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson