comp.lang.python

Re: Threading, Queue for a function so it only runs once at a time.

John P.

3/12/2010 3:56:00 PM

Sorry but its not really an option for me with PostgreSQL. Thanks anyway.

I wonder if there is a simple way of just queueing the run of a function
make it only run once at a time but by multiply threads? :)