microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: How can this code be made more efficient?

Bob Phillips

12/14/2006 3:18:00 PM

Selecting is not efficient, and working on all cells is a bad idea

Sub UnhideAll()
'Unhides all rows/columns
'Freezes window at B6
Range(Range("B1"), Range("B1").End(xlDown)).EntireRow.Hidden = False
Range(Range("B1"), Range("B1").End(xlToRight)).EntireColumn.Hidden =
False
Range("B6").Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = False
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True