jackie

12/14/2006 1:09:00 PM

Sorry, I am not a programmer and wasn't sure how much of the code was
necessary for help. The last line shown is my first error so I don't know
where else the problems might be. I am actually adapting a macro that was
written for another chart creation project and thought I could simply
substitute line numbers. The message I get is Run Time Error 424 object
required.