John

12/14/2006 1:02:00 PM

Hi Jackie,

Will this work instead?

Best regards

John

'Initialize Variables
' Comment out - intLoopCount = 8 'Start in row 8 for loop
intRowStart = 8 'Start in row 8
intRowEnd = 9 'End in row 9
intSheetChartCount = 1 'First chart on sheet
intSheetCount = 1 'First sheet of charts

'Loop to create charts until no data is found
For intLoopCount = intRowStart To (Sheet4.UsedRange.Rows.Count / 4) + 1

"Jackie" <Jackie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have the following code which will not run past the last line. I am
> trying to create charts 4 to a page using every 8th and 9th row of data.
> Any
> help is appreciated.
>
> Declare Variables
> Dim intLoopCount As Integer 'Counter for loop
> Dim intRowStart As Integer 'Row number to start at for first chart
> Dim intRowEnd As Integer 'Row number to end at for first chart
> Dim intSheetChartCount As Integer 'Count of charts on a sheet
> Dim intSheetCount As Integer 'Count of sheets
> Dim strSheetName As String 'Name of sheet
>
> 'Initialize Variables
> intLoopCount = 8 'Start in row 8 for loop
> intRowStart = 8 'Start in row 8
> intRowEnd = 9 'End in row 9
> intSheetChartCount = 1 'First chart on sheet
> intSheetCount = 1 'First sheet of charts
>
> 'Loop to create charts until no data is found
> For intLoopCount = intLoopCount To (Sheet4.UsedRange.Rows.Count / 4) + 1

1 Answer

John Bundy

Try posting as much code as you can, we will have to reproduce the error to
troubleshoot. Microsoft is vague to say the least when it comes to errors.
--
-John
is helpful.