microsoft.public.excel.programming

HOW CAN I CONVERT NUMBER IN WORD USING VB6

joe joe

12/14/2006 12:30:00 PM

hi, everyone can you help me how to convert number in word i'm a newbie
im using vb6 i can't think of the right syntax or code that will best
fit to convert number in words. for example I the input is 3000 the
output should be three thousand. I was thinking if I will use the "If
else statement" but it would be burden if we are talking of millions or
more. please help me.. thank you

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***
1 Answer

Bob Phillips