microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: Userform: Showing Cell Data

abhimanyu

12/14/2006 9:15:00 AM

Hi

What do u mean by "textbox of the active row". Do you mean cell text
(value in a cell) ?
I suppose what you need to do is read cell values of a row and show
them in a dialog.

plz clarify

regards

2 Answers

PW11111

Say (for example) I have a userform which I have put 2 textboxes on (from
the control toolbox).

I want to be able to say.

For textbox1 - show (the text in) cell A of the row that is currently
selected.
For textbox2 - show (the text in) cell D of the row that is currently
selected.

Hope this make sense.

Thanks again.
Phil

"abhimanyu" wrote:

> Hi
>
> What do u mean by "textbox of the active row". Do you mean cell text
> (value in a cell) ?
> I suppose what you need to do is read cell values of a row and show
> them in a dialog.
>
> plz clarify
>
> regards

abhimanyu

Well,
In that case you can Tag your TextBoxes '1', '2' and so on according to
the column number.
When you click on fill button you can loop through the textbox
collection and for each textbox call

textbox.Text = Application.Selection.Cells[Application.ActiveCell.Row,
TextBoxTagNumber].Value

hope this helps !!!