Hemant_india

12/14/2006 3:49:00 AM

hi
how do i know from where mr.x has visited my site?
is there any source availabel throgh vb?
--
hemu
4 Answers

NickHK

In Excel ?

NickHK

"Hemant_india" <Hemantindia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi
> how do i know from where mr.x has visited my site?
> is there any source availabel throgh vb?
> --
> hemu

Hemant_india

yes nick
if there is any other forum pleas tell me
it is important
--
hemu

"NickHK" wrote:

> In Excel ?
>
> NickHK
>
> "Hemant_india" <Hemantindia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > hi
> > how do i know from where mr.x has visited my site?
> > is there any source availabel throgh vb?
> > --
> > hemu

NickHK

I would have thought ASP/VBScript, PHP, CGI etc would be a better approach.
You can use Excel to analyse the results, but it should be something
integrated with your web server that obtains the IP address.

> yes nick
> if there is any other forum pleas tell me
> it is important
> --
> hemu
>

> "NickHK" wrote:
>
> > In Excel ?
> >
> > NickHK
> >
> > "Hemant_india" <Hemantindia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > hi
> > > how do i know from where mr.x has visited my site?
> > > is there any source availabel throgh vb?
> > > --
> > > hemu

Hemant_india

thanx nick