comp.lang.python

Re: Interacting With Another Script

Gabriel Genellina

3/11/2010 1:37:00 AM

En Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:32:15 -0300, Victor Subervi
<victorsubervi@gmail.com> escribió:

> There's a program (vpopmail) that has commands which, when called,
> request
> input ("email address", "password", etc.) from the command line. I would
> like to build a TTW interface for my clients to use that interacts with
> these commands.

I know nothing about vpopmail, but can't you provide all the required
information by some other means? Command line arguments, a configuration
file, perhaps there is an API to call some internal functions? Faking an
interactive session would be my last option.

--
Gabriel Genellina