microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: Macro to run when sheet activated

Gary Keramidas

12/13/2006 9:27:00 PM

i would just put this code in the trigger sheet code module, then it would only
fire when the trigger sheet is activated or deactivated.

right click the trigger tab and choose view code and paste this there with the
appropriate changes to your sheet names

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Sheets("sheet1").Visible = True
Sheets("sheet2").Visible = True