comp.lang.python

time_struct

moerchendiser2k3

can anyone tell me how to return a time_struct from the timemodule in
my own C-Module?
Is that possible? I can just find one function in timefuncs.h, but it
doesnt return any PyObject.

Thanks in advance.

moerchendiser2k3
2 Answers

moerchendiser2k3

any ideas?

Gabriel Genellina

En Sun, 07 Mar 2010 10:50:59 -0300, moerchendiser2k3
<googler.1.webmaster@spamgourmet.com> escribió:

> can anyone tell me how to return a time_struct from the timemodule in
> my own C-Module?
> Is that possible? I can just find one function in timefuncs.h, but it
> doesnt return any PyObject.

The type is available as the struct_time attribute in the time module; you
create an instance by calling it with a 9-items sequence.

--
Gabriel Genellina