comp.lang.python

Looking for an Application

Greg Lindstrom

3/1/2010 3:20:00 PM

A few months ago there was a post dealing with an application that would
power scripts based on graphical snippets of the screen. Essentially,
the script would "look" for a match with what you pasted into it. I
don't recall the name of the application, but would like to try it.
Does anyone remember what it is?

Thanks,
--greg

1 Answer

Arnaud Delobelle

Greg Lindstrom <greg.lindstrom@novasyshealth.com> writes:

> A few months ago there was a post dealing with an application that
> would power scripts based on graphical snippets of the screen.
> Essentially, the script would "look" for a match with what you pasted
> into it. I don't recall the name of the application, but would like
> to try it. Does anyone remember what it is?
>
> Thanks,
> --greg

Project SIKULI?

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/u...