Re: Mobile Calendar Control picks wrong date with Nokia 6210

H D Andersen

3/29/2002 10:19:00 PM

Hi

I'm extracting the date in the following way.

1. I have an aspx file which only contains the calendar control. In this
file I have the following code in the SelectionChanged event.

Private Sub Calendar_SelectionChanged(byval sender As System.object,
byval e As system.eventargs) handles calendar.selectionchanged
Dim mobilepage as new mobilecontrols.mobilepage()
mobilepage.redirecttomobilepage("UseDate.aspx?Date=" &
calendar.selecteddate.tooadate.tostring)
End Sub

So what happens is that as the user has picked a date the code will call
usedate.aspx with the parameter date attached containing the value of
the date, example date330. This value I can convert with the
following line

date.fromoadate((cdbl(date))).tolongdatestring

which returns a human readable date. With regard to my database I use
the number (37330) directly as thats how it is stored in the database.

I hope this will help you.

H. D. Andersen
Denmark

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***