microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Click Event in Excel

ISUTri

12/12/2006 9:38:00 PM

Is there anyway I can have Excel run code on a single click in a cell?
What I'm trying to do is I have a spreadsheet that has hyperlinks in
it. However, I want it to run code when someone clicks on the
hyperlink before it sends the user on to the hyperlink. I've found
where I can do this with a double click but that doesn't do me any good
since the hyperlink only requires one click.

Thanks for any help

1 Answer

Bob Phillips

Use the FollowHyperlink event

Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
'your code
End Sub

---
HTH