microsoft.public.excel.programming

Read VBA source code as input

Neal Zimm

12/12/2006 4:54:00 PM

I have built some macros to help me document my work in VBA by inserting
comments, (they have a defined 'structure') into the sub and function
procedures.

Currently I export a module, copy it into a worksheet, and the "document"
macros operate on the worksheet to provide the 'input'.

Can you point me to, or provide a bit of code where I can directly read the
VBA source code that's 'inside' a workbook?

Thanks.

--
Neal Z
1 Answer

NickHK

Neal,
See my reply to your later post.

Also, you may find the add-in by MZTools useful.
http://www.mztools.com/v3/mz...

NickHK