PG Oriel

I want to count a selection of cells, but do not want to include 0%. I have
tried to do countif and use the criteria >0 but this causes an error. Any
ideas?

Thanks
2 Answers

Bob Phillips

=COUNT(IF(A1:A10<>0,A1:A10))

which is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not just Enter.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"PG Oriel" <PGOriel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want to count a selection of cells, but do not want to include 0%. I
> have
> tried to do countif and use the criteria >0 but this causes an error. Any
> ideas?
>
> Thanks

Kweenie

=Countif(C1:C3;"<>0%")