microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: prevent location change before saving

NickHK

12/12/2006 2:55:00 AM

Albert,
You can use the _BeforeSave event to control how/where users save the file.
And if they are trying to SaveAs by checking the SaveAsUI value.
It everything is not OK, set Cancel=True.

However, if the user disables macros or events, this will not work.
And if they merely copy/move from windows, there is obviously nothing Excel
can do.

NickHK