microsoft.public.excel.programming

RE: Could not set the Text property of a ComboBox on User Form.

John Bundy

12/11/2006 11:58:00 PM

Works fine for me, since you didn't post the actual code I can only guess,
you probably need to put the userforname in there eg

userform1.combobox1.text="123"

if you don't do that then it looks for a combobox on the sheet containing
your code, if one is not there you get a run-time error.
--
-John
is helpful.