microsoft.public.excel.programming

Open old workbook as new workbook?

C_Ascheman

12/11/2006 10:14:00 PM

I have an old workbook that contains 5 sheets with data, and out dated code.
Is there a way to copy everything from the old workbook to a new workbook
with the updated code without opening the old workbook? I would like to have
one of the new workbooks opened with the data contained from the old
workbook. Any help, or ideas is greatly appreciated on this.

C_Ascheman
1 Answer

Corey

Have a gander at the link here: