microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel Add in for AS: Function's not recognized

VallabhK

I am using the Excel Add-in for Analysis services. When I load the
workbook directly from excel the add in functions work fine.

The requirement is to load this workbook from an HTML page. I have
written some basic java script to do this i.e. new
ActiveXObject("Excel.Application")

When the java script loads the workbook, none of the add in functions
evaluate. Excel basically flags them as unrecognised functions. I have
verified that reference to the concerned library exists in VBE.
Simple excel formuals like SUM(A1:D1) etc evaluate just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Vallabh

1 Answer

Jim Cone

Maybe...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/21...
"Add-Ins Don't Load When Using the CreateObject Command"
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

Hi,