amirstal

12/11/2006 4:45:00 PM

I have this formula where cell D10=B10+C10.
I want to create a macro that once I run it, cell B10 takes the value
that is in cell D10 (while the above formula remains intact).
How can I do it?

Thanks.

4 Answers

cheeser83

I too need the same thing. Any response is greatly appreciated by me
also!

Thank you.

amirstal wrote:
> I have this formula where cell D10=B10+C10.
> I want to create a macro that once I run it, cell B10 takes the value
> that is in cell D10 (while the above formula remains intact).
> How can I do it?
>
> Thanks.

cheeser83

I did a little search and found this. Let me know if it helps

From: Jan Paulsen - view profile
Date: Sat, Dec 14 2002 5:00 pm
Email: "Jan Paulsen" <janpaul...@vip.cybercity.dk>
Groups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"Donald Sherman" <dsherma...@cox.net> wrote in message

> I'm trying to copy a range of cells to another part of an ActiveSheet.
> I tried this but it's copying the formula and all I want to copy is the
> results. Could someone give me suggestions as to want I need to add or
> change.

> ActiveSheet.Range("C9:C156").Copy _
> Destination:=ActiveSheet.Range("C274")

> Donald

Hi Donald,

I just tried the following, which should be what you need:

Sub test()
Range("B4:B7").Copy
Range("D4").PasteSpecial xlPasteValues

End Sub

BR,

Jan

cheeser83 wrote:
> I too need the same thing. Any response is greatly appreciated by me
> also!
>
> Thank you.
>
> amirstal wrote:
> > I have this formula where cell D10=B10+C10.
> > I want to create a macro that once I run it, cell B10 takes the value
> > that is in cell D10 (while the above formula remains intact).
> > How can I do it?
> >
> > Thanks.

Don Guillett

Sub makevalues()'Hilite the cells in D to change
For Each c In Selection
c.Offset(, -2).Value = c
Next c

End Sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"amirstal" <amirstal@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have this formula where cell D10=B10+C10.
> I want to create a macro that once I run it, cell B10 takes the value
> that is in cell D10 (while the above formula remains intact).
> How can I do it?
>
> Thanks.

iKKi

Sub Macro1()