microsoft.public.excel.programming

RE: Count lines code in workbook

laura_in_abq

12/8/2006 1:33:00 AM

Please help, what to do???
I tried that which was suggested in this thread and got this error:
Run-time error '1004': Programmatic access to Visual Basic Project is not
trusted
on this line in Alok's code:
Set ovbp = ThisWorkbook.VBProject

Thanks
Laura

"Alok" wrote:

> It is called
> Microsoft Visual Basic For Applications Extensibility n.n
> The numbers at the end are not important. You go to Tools/References and
> check on the above and hit OK.
> Alok
>
> "Arnold Klapheck" wrote:
>
> > I cant find it under "Visual Basic Extensibility" or "Extensiblility"
> > library. Is it under a different name or do I have to import it?
> >
> > thanks
1 Answer

Dave Peterson

xl2002+ offers the user more security.

There's an option under: Tools|Macro|Security|Trusted Publishers

Check "trust access to Visual Basic Project"

This setting is a user-by-user setting. Your code can't change it.

--

Dave Peterson