comp.lang.c

Re: test(void *data) vs test(void &data

Skybuck Flying

6/19/2011 4:38:00 AM

Corrections *

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message news:...

Just to put the last nail in your twist coffin.

void test( void *data, data2 )

as you suggested doesn't even compile which proves your twisting is
nonsense.

And just to add that extra nail into your twisting coffin so your zombie
doesn't come out:

Even if it was a variable declaration it's not allowed:

void *p, p2;

Why am I not surprised at all these C programmers assumptions and flaws ?!?

Because apperently you lazy fucks never test anything.

Here is some 15 year programming experience advice:

1. Every 10 lines of code I write(*) contains at least 1 bug, easily
fixeable
none the less.

2. You don't know if it works until you test it.

Concerning 1 I am either a motherfokking retard, or simply human.

I assure you it's the second one, if you don't believe that then oh my god
do you suck and do you still have a lot to learn.

But you don't have to... companies don't care about your bugs as long as the
software is done on time.

As long as people buy into it, they'll buy it and discover the bugs later.

Bye,
Skybuck.

5 Answers

Chris M. Thomasson

"Skybuck Flying" <Windows7IsOK@DreamPC2006.com> wrote in message
> Corrections *
>
> "Skybuck Flying" wrote in message news:...
>
> Just to put the last nail in your twist coffin.

Do you happen to have high blood pressure?

[...]

Angel

On 2011-06-19, James <no@spam.invalid> wrote:
> "Skybuck Flying" <Windows7IsOK@DreamPC2006.com> wrote in message
>> Corrections *
>>
>> "Skybuck Flying" wrote in message news:...
>>
>> Just to put the last nail in your twist coffin.
>
> Do you happen to have high blood pressure?

Nah, it's pretty obvious this guy is trolling, an idiot, or both.

- seen in comp.lang.c

Nick

Angel <angel+news@spamcop.net> writes:

> On 2011-06-19, James <no@spam.invalid> wrote:
>> "Skybuck Flying" <Windows7IsOK@DreamPC2006.com> wrote in message
>>> Corrections *
>>>
>>> "Skybuck Flying" wrote in message news:...
>>>
>>> Just to put the last nail in your twist coffin.
>>
>> Do you happen to have high blood pressure?
>
> Nah, it's pretty obvious this guy is trolling, an idiot, or both.

I think it's a form of the latter. Every few months he appears, posts a
deluge of barely understandable posts, often following himself up a
dozen times in half an hour, then vanishes for months.

I suspect he runs out of pills or something.
--
Online waterways route planner | http://ca...
Plan trips, see photos, check facilities | http://canalp...

Skybuck Flying

^ LOL.

Yeah, you sure hanged yourself and now you call me a troll, ridicilous !

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Angel

On 2011-06-19, Dr Nick <3-nospam@temporary-address.org.uk> wrote:
> Angel <angel+news@spamcop.net> writes:
>
>> Nah, it's pretty obvious this guy is trolling, an idiot, or both.
>
> I think it's a form of the latter. Every few months he appears, posts a
> deluge of barely understandable posts, often following himself up a
> dozen times in half an hour, then vanishes for months.

Well, I'll just thank the C programmer who wrote my newsreader for
including a killfile feature. :-)

> I suspect he runs out of pills or something.

The 'net tends to bring out both the best and the worst humankind has to
offer, it seems.

- seen in comp.lang.c