ramtin

6/8/2011 8:02:00 AM

hi every body;
i want to learn how to impliment an endex file in c or c++ [ [console
app ] ] does anybody have any small codes to undrestanding it . i
found some on the net but it didn't work. . . do not think that i
dont want to code my project myself. . . i just want to learn it

thanks of all

3 Answers

Mark Bluemel

On 06/08/2011 09:02 AM, ramtin wrote:
> hi every body;
> i want to learn how to impliment an endex file in c or c++ [ [console
> app ] ] does anybody have any small codes to undrestanding it . i
> found some on the net but it didn't work. . . do not think that i
> dont want to code my project myself. . . i just want to learn it

You haven't described your requirements with any detail. What do you
mean by a "endex" (did you mean "index") file? What do you expect such a
file to do?

ramtin

On Jun 8, 12:23 pm, Mark Bluemel <mark_blue...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On 06/08/2011 09:02 AM, ramtin wrote:
>
> > hi every body;
> > i want to learn how to impliment an endex file in c or c++ [  [console
> > app  ]   ] does anybody have any small codes to  undrestanding it . i
> > found some on the net but it didn't work. . . do  not think that i
> > dont want to code my project myself. . . i just want  to learn it
>
> You haven't described your requirements with any detail. What do you
> mean by a "endex" (did you mean "index") file? What do you expect such a
> file to do?

i'm soory , i wanted to say "indexed file"

Mark Bluemel

On 06/08/2011 12:41 PM, ramtin wrote:
> On Jun 8, 12:23 pm, Mark Bluemel<mark_blue...@pobox.com> wrote:
>> On 06/08/2011 09:02 AM, ramtin wrote:
>>
>>> hi every body;
>>> i want to learn how to impliment an endex file in c or c++ [ [console
>>> app ] ] does anybody have any small codes to undrestanding it . i
>>> found some on the net but it didn't work. . . do not think that i
>>> dont want to code my project myself. . . i just want to learn it
>>
>> You haven't described your requirements with any detail. What do you
>> mean by a "endex" (did you mean "index") file? What do you expect such a
>> file to do?
>
> i'm soory , i wanted to say "indexed file"

Do you want to do it all yourself? Or do you want to use a pre-existing
package (look for example at the list at
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wik...)?

You still haven't told us
a) what you are actually trying to achieve
b) what you've already tried
c) what went wrong with b)

Try reading <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-question....