comp.lang.c

wsnprintf

jacob navia

5/25/2011 4:21:00 PM

Apparently wsnprintf is not in the standard.

Anyone knows how could it be replaced or should I write my own?

Thanks
2 Answers

jacob navia

Le 25/05/11 18:21, jacob navia a écrit :
> Apparently wsnprintf is not in the standard.
>
> Anyone knows how could it be replaced or should I write my own?
>
> Thanks

Sorry I found it after I posted. It is swprintf

Sorry for the noise

Ben Pfaff

jacob navia <jacob@spamsink.net> writes:

> Apparently wsnprintf is not in the standard.

No, it's not in the standard.

The first few hits in a Google search are for users searching for
implementations of it on Windows. If those hits are to believed,
Microsoft documentation uses it in examples but Microsoft
libraries do not implement it.

So, first: what do you want it to do? Then we can talk about
where you can get it.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://be...