comp.lang.c

Re: Preferences and Soft Constraints, SofT'11 - Call for Papers

io_x

5/10/2011 7:49:00 AM

"io_x" <a@b.c.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio

> "io_x" <a@b.c.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio
>>
>> "SofT11 info" <preferences.soft.constraints2011@gmail.com> ha scritto nel
>> messaggio
>>> 11th Workshop on Preferences and Soft Constraints, SofT'11
>>>
>>> Held in conjunction with the 17th International Conference
>>> on
>>> Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, CP'11
>>>
>>> 12-16th September 2011 Perugia, Italy
>>>
>>> http://www.dmi.unipg.it/francesco.santi...
>>
>> how many people study informatic, but the place where someone from university
>> has to speak are void
>
> are void, or it seems so to me, for what reguard university students,
> professors; i mean news group for informatic;
>
> and this for the day 1 of my connenction in internet, so at last from 10
> years
>
> where do you study? from books?
> from conferences?
>
> the last book i see are wrong in almost all, pratically
> in this italy all will go in the direnction of NULL
> bay bay

the day some people in america or in german will not write in NGs
you valuable people of the university, will not have the path
for know what the true informatic is, the one that has to do
with code that run, and not with the code theoretical has to run

Ciao, Ciao