comp.lang.c

Is the average IQ of C programmers less than that of C++ programmers?

MikeP

3/29/2011 4:20:00 AM

I have a feeling that their EQ will show to be significantly lower. Feel
free to post your IQs and EQs!

2 Answers

Seebs

On 2011-03-29, MikeP <mp011011@some.org> wrote:
> I have a feeling that their EQ will show to be significantly lower. Feel
> free to post your IQs and EQs!

Scientific progress is amazing. It used to be that a poll of Usenet
participants who wanted to post unverified claims would not have been
regarded as a reliable source of data.

-s
--
Copyright 2011, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam@seebs.net
http://www.seeb... <-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictures

Kenneth Brody

On 3/29/2011 12:19 AM, MikeP wrote:
> I have a feeling that their EQ will show to be significantly lower. Feel
> free to post your IQs and EQs!

Well, the value of IQ(C) and of IQ(C++) are identical. And, as long as you
have a sequence point between the two references, the behavior is well-defined.

Of course, IQ(OP) is probably rather low, given the inability to even write
a well-written post. (Case in point... Asking a "question" in the subject
only, with no reference to said question in the body.)

--
Kenneth Brody