comp.lang.c

Re: [OT] References header

James Kuyper

3/22/2011 6:50:00 PM

They've got a new and old version. I'm posting this from the new version.
2 Answers

Ian Collins

On 03/23/11 07:49 AM, jameskuyper wrote:
> They've got a new and old version. I'm posting this from the new version.

Then please go back to the old one!

--
Ian Collins

James Kuyper

On 03/22/2011 02:49 PM, jameskuyper wrote:
> They've got a new and old version. I'm posting this from the new version.

My apologies: one of the other flaws of the new version of GG is that it
makes it easy to forget to include a copy of the message you're
responding to, to provide context. I was responding to the following
message:

--
James Kuyper