comp.lang.python

How to monitor memory usage within Python? (Linux

kj

2/24/2010 10:36:00 PM

Is there some standard module for getting info about the process's
memory usage, in a Linux/Unix system?

(I want to avoid hacks that involve, e.g., scraping ps's output.)

Thanks!

~K
3 Answers

Diez B. Roggisch

Am 24.02.10 23:35, schrieb kj:
> Is there some standard module for getting info about the process's
> memory usage, in a Linux/Unix system?
>
> (I want to avoid hacks that involve, e.g., scraping ps's output.)

http://code.google.com/...

Diez

MrJean1

For Linux only

<http://code.activestate.com/recipes/2...

/Jean

On Feb 24, 2:35 pm, kj <no.em...@please.post> wrote:
> Is there some standard module for getting info about the process's
> memory usage, in a Linux/Unix system?
>
> (I want to avoid hacks that involve, e.g., scraping ps's output.)
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~K

Giampaolo Rodola'

On 24 Feb, 23:35, kj <no.em...@please.post> wrote:
> Is there some standard module for getting info about the process's
> memory usage, in a Linux/Unix system?
>
> (I want to avoid hacks that involve, e.g., scraping ps's output.)
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~K

http://code.google.co...

>>> import psutil