comp.lang.python

Bay Area PUG Meeting Thursday in Mountain View, CA

W. eWatson

2/23/2010 3:49:00 PM

Anyone here going to the meeting,Subject? As far as I can tell, it meets
from 7:30 to 9 pm. Their site shows no speaker yet, and there seems to
be an informal group dinner at 6 pm at some place yet unknown. Comments?
5 Answers

W. eWatson

On 2/23/2010 7:49 AM, W. eWatson wrote:
> Anyone here going to the meeting,Subject? As far as I can tell, it meets
> from 7:30 to 9 pm. Their site shows no speaker yet, and there seems to
> be an informal group dinner at 6 pm at some place yet unknown. Comments?

aahz

In article <hm0tdp$lac$1@news.eternal-september.org>,
W. eWatson <wolftracks@invalid.com> wrote:

>Anyone here going to the meeting,Subject? As far as I can tell, it meets
>from 7:30 to 9 pm. Their site shows no speaker yet, and there seems to
>be an informal group dinner at 6 pm at some place yet unknown. Comments?

Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.python...

W. eWatson

On 2/23/2010 2:50 PM, Aahz wrote:
> In article<hm0tdp$lac$1@news.eternal-september.org>,
> W. eWatson<wolftracks@invalid.com> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone here going to the meeting,Subject? As far as I can tell, it meets
>>from 7:30 to 9 pm. Their site shows no speaker yet, and there seems to
>> be an informal group dinner at 6 pm at some place yet unknown. Comments?

Thanks. I'd appreciate it if you tell me what topic is. I belong to too
many mail lists. Thursday will be my first meeting. Perhaps I'll change
my mind about ML after a meeting. Can you describe anything more than
the topic? Do they have books, videos, tutorials (live), casual Q/A,
person-to-person chat before the speaker?

W. eWatson

In article <4B84A825.1030407@invalid.com>,
W. eWatson <wolftracks@invalid.com> wrote:
>On 2/23/2010 2:50 PM, Aahz wrote:
>> In article<hm0tdp$lac$1@news.eternal-september.org>,
>> W. eWatson<wolftracks@invalid.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyone here going to the meeting,Subject? As far as I can tell, it meets
>>>from 7:30 to 9 pm. Their site shows no speaker yet, and there seems to
>>> be an informal group dinner at 6 pm at some place yet unknown. Comments?

>Thanks. I'd appreciate it if you tell me what topic is. I belong to too
>many mail lists. Thursday will be my first meeting. Perhaps I'll change
>my mind about ML after a meeting. Can you describe anything more than
>the topic? Do they have books, videos, tutorials (live), casual Q/A,
>person-to-person chat before the speaker?

Sorry, I don't know offhand; using the mailing list is your best bet.
(BayPIGgies is usually not a high-traffic list.)
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.python...