comp.lang.python

look at the google code

Allison Vollmann

2/19/2010 10:41:00 AM

http://code.google.com/...

Last update from yesterday, is the same project?
2 Answers

lkcl

On Feb 19, 10:41 am, Allison Vollmann <allisonv...@yahoo.com.br>
wrote:
> http://code.google.com/...
>
> Last update from yesterday, is the same project?

only the tarballs are maintained on there, and the wiki and the issue
tracker. we couldn't get control of that site for quite some time so
started using sourceforget for svn, but the issue tracker on
sourceforget is truly dreadful.

basically there's bits of pyjamas splattered all over the place in a
pick-n-mix setup :) mostly this is for the convenience of the key
developers - welcome to free software, where the developers do what
they like because it makes _their_ lives easier...

l.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

In message <711cb713-4b4a-47f6-8922-ce1ada7d64e6@e1g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, lkcl wrote:

> we couldn't get control of that site for quite some time so
> started using sourceforget for svn, but the issue tracker on
> sourceforget is truly dreadful.

Damn. Iâ??ve been working on my own fork <http://github.com/ldo/dvd... of
a long-neglected package on SourceForge <http://dvdauthor.sourceforg....
GitHub doesnâ??t offer a publicly-writable bug tracker, but I was under the
impression that SourceForge did. But youâ??re saying itâ??s not worth using?